Monday 4 January 2010

Audience Research

I have uploaded my 'Mood Board' to the social networking site, 'Facebook', for feedback on what I have come up with, below is some of the feedback I have been given:


"I think you're right in that the teen audience for classical music do spend a lot of time on education, and i think that this audience also has a fondness for 'snappy' dressing (suits) maybe include an advert for suits?"
- Dan Biddle


"Mike i think you've nailed it, and captured the idea of class and classical music."
 - Jade Smith


"I think these all link really well together. I agree if you do this style of music you can easily have adverts for formal dresses for the gals, and suits for the boys, ready for when they do performances or what not. The champagne also works well because of "class" and could represent "reward" for their hard work? I think this magazine can work really well."
- Emily-Jane Griffin


From this feedback I can see that I have successfully used images to portray a youthful approach to classical music whilst still providing the class it has always been known for.

No comments:

Post a Comment