Sunday 3 January 2010

Initial Ideas w/Mood Board

After looking through a few front covers from my chosen genre of Classical Music I have come up with a few ideas and features I want to advertise on the front of my magazine. These include:
  • Well known performer as the Main sell with interview/article concerning them.
  • Reviews of latest performances.
  • List and reviews of up-and-coming artists/performers.
  • Pictures and comments from recent performances. 
  • Offers to buy the newest music at better offers on pre-order etc.
I want to show a side of classical music that goes against the stereotype of tuxedo wearing, champagne drinking listeners, and works with the more contemporary view that this style of music should be available to the masses not just the few elite groups in society.




No comments:

Post a Comment